You know what I really want?

A car and a husband that says what he means. Which one do you think I will get first?

What is something bugging you today?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 1:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous

• I want to be able to drive my car... while we were moving I somehow got two screws in the rear tire. And of course you can't buy just a single tire, you've got to buy the pair. And I can't just get some cheap used ones for a few weeks until we have the 200 dollars for the tires... So I'm stuck at home. I have never appreciated my husband coming home from work so much in our entire marriage.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I want a husband that don't think just cause we're married he's my boss grrrrrrrr telling me I can't go to my friends house anymore
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I'm upset cuz Hubby just called and said he's going back to WA , he's in Texas and I was hoping he was going to be able to come home, grrrrrrr.... He's been gone 3 weeks and I'm missing him sooo much...

And why can't you get one tire?? I blew a tire on our Range Rover a few weeks ago and we had it replaced.... We didn't have to have 2 put on.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• lol I want a vacation from my kids for three days awwww...but I have to wake up now ( I would probably go crazy with out them though lol)

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 2:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2009