Where you ever so stressed you felt nauseous, tired and just done in...

I feel that way lately, my relationship, my life, although I know happiness is only a few steps away, it is soo hard or feels almost impossible to get to it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• O yes. Many times.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I feel that way today right now. I was supposed to get a car today. I cleaned the whole house yesterday and did the laundry in anticipation of spending all day today looking for a car. I even asked my husband "so we are going to drive home a car for me tomorrow right" to which he responded "yes"

Ya know what we did? We looked at two lots came home applied for a loan online and now he is gone with our one and only car, without even asking me if I needed to go anywhere or do anything. I am so disappointed right now I can't even explain how I feel, just mixed up.

I really wanted a car.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 1:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• That sucks violaswamp! I was in your shoes for awhile, carpooling to work with a moody coworker and never going anywhere with the kids. Then my SO saying we would get a car "this weekend" and it never happening. "this weekend" finally came though and we now have a car big enough for all of us! So hang in there!
    To OP: Keep your head up. I know there is really nothing anyone can say to make you feel better but just know you are not alone and there are always other women who feel the same way that you can share your troubles with. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• LATELY EVERY MORNING AND NO WAY AM I PREGNANT OR IT WOULD BE THE SECOND VIRGIN BIRTH . HA.....
    JUST HAVE BLOOD SUGAR PROBLEMS AND VERY BAD COLD.
    Simplyshy

Answer by Simplyshy at 2:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2009