Christians, do you believe in Global Warming?

Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• What does global warming have to do with religion? It's caused my pollution of our earth.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I'm a Christian. Scientific data and common sense confirms global warming. I don't get what one has to do with the other.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 1:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yes, and I'm sad to think that there are people who don't. God gave man free will, and we all took it too far and now we are destroying what God created for us and our future generations. It's a terrible thing and I hope we come out of the dark ages and start trying to change our ways and appreciate what God gave us.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 1:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Because I know a lot of Christians that don't believe in it due to something about the Bible, That's why. If you don't have a relevant answer, don't answer.
    Anonymous

• Not being a smart aleck. I'm interested to know what verse it is in the Bible that contradicts global warming. It would be interesting to read.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 1:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I'd like to know what verse too.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I am a Christian and I believe that we are not being good stewards of the Earth which will have consequences. But Global warming..global ice age yes, if we cannot change.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I'm not Christian so I don't know, that's what she said, hence me asking the question.
    Anonymous

• Global warming...
    God is in control of everything. I would have to say that there is evidence, that there is in fact global warming.I just know it is our Lord's plan and trust it is going to serve his purpose.Even though I have no ideal what that may be.Yet.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yes. My husband is studying global warming and I have seen too much research that verifies that global warming is happening and human activity is part of the cause.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 2:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2009