what are the two bad habits you don't like your husband doing or your loved one not including children?

What two habits does your husband or loved one does NOT including your children that you would love to change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• smoking, and the way he drives....
    Anonymous

• My husband makes this loud exhaling sound (almost like saying "sshhh") when he's thinking really hard or feeling stressed or watching a tense movie scene. It drives me nuts!! Sometimes I'll be in bed and I can hear it and it just aggravates me. I guess that'd be a pet peeve... :)

My mom talks non-stop. Even if I try to take a break to go to the bathroom, or tend to my kids, she doesn't get the hint and take a breath.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 2:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• sadly there are a few more then 2! but mostly him smoking and when he plays video games it's hard as hell to get his attention to ask him something or anything! It drives me nuts!
    Emmery1985

Answer by Emmery1985 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• When he aggravates the hell out of me.. He will stick his finger under my nose and ask me where he finger has been.... He doesnt do it once a day he will do it 4-5 times a day...
    sassy43082

Answer by sassy43082 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My husband blows his nose and hacks up stuff every morning. Its disgusting and I hate it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Smoking cigarettes AND when we are at home or at his parents even he always has his hand down his pants! lol
    Anonymous

• Playing WoW all fucking day and falling asleep at stupid innapropriate times. NO, he is not narcoleptic
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• sitting on his ass and obsessing over sports scores
    Anonymous

• When he sticks his nose in a good book he might as well be on another planet as communication with him is impssible.

When he is driving, he is much the same. But whwn I am driving or reading, I am expected to listen and reply to him. Men!
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• lying about little things that dont need to be lied about, and sticking his finger in my mouth everytime i yawn
    abbyl2490

Answer by abbyl2490 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2009