My husband is a slob and hardly ever helps around the house. Today he took everything out of a closet and left it laying on the table where we eat. Should I put all of his clothes that are laying all over the floors in the middle of his workshop to teach him a lesson?

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• LOL! I would!

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yes, I would maybe it will teach him a

Answer by LITTLEANGEL112 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Have you just tried telling him how much it bothers you that he leaves messes around the house for you to clean up?

Answer by mommytoadam at 7:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• yes

Answer by TadpolesMommy at 9:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My husband is improving. I have found that he simply does not think about it. So now I simply and calmly (while bitting my tongue) say would you please clean this up for me (boy what kids they are) Good Luck!

Answer by kimmie10575 at 1:27 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• i would LOL.

Answer by anniekelleher at 1:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• very nice...vrey creative....but ehn he comes to ou about it talk to him about why you did it instead of fighting if you can hold it back

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Nov. 15, 2008