my daughter runs away from me

everytime i go to change 2 years old diaper she runs away from me like its a game of chase or something i understand when we are playing around but she trys to do it in public and she runs naked out in front of people or if we are outside she just keeps running away from me not running around away from me today she almost ran into the road even though she knows that is a dangerous place

maryjoan2157

Asked by maryjoan2157 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• wow.. you better nip this fast.. it took two bustnz for jb to see this was no game..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• You know how she is so prepare for war everytime you change her!!! Get a baby harness and put it on her everytime you get ready to change her. Also open the diaper before you attempt to change her. But you need to explain better about the streets, get her to respect the danger in store if she was to get into the street!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009