organizing photo albums

How do you ladies keep hard copy photo albums under control, over the years? I did my daughters 1yr of physical albums and it comes to a baby book, a scrapbook, another book, and 4 photo albums. I'm afraid by the time this next baby comes and the years go by...we will have a full room full of albums!!

rjacob2008

Asked by rjacob2008 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I put all my photos onto a flash drive and only get the ones that are super great printed. I even delete ones that are blurry or if there's another one just like it that is better.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i make sure to save all pictures on to cd with labeled dates and only get some pictures developed for albums. I take alot of pictures, 20 pics of the same thing lol i pick the best one for paper and save the rest on cd .
    Anonymous