need advise

3 months ago almost 4 i had aultrasound and it was no baby just the sac want does the sac look like and me and my husband be having sex since then and i had sex 2 days after and my cycle came but just for 2 days never had that happen is that normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• After any interruption in your cycle, be it full term pregnancy, miscarriage, false pregnancy, etc... it is normal for you to have weird cycles for awhile. If you had three normal cycles and THEN this last one was weird, then I would say you should take a HPT. Have you been stressed or sick? This can also affect your menstrual period. As well as going on a diet and suddenly witholding food from the body. If none of those things are to blame, and if you have any other symptoms of pregnancy, it may have been implantation bleeding. If you do NOT have any other symptoms then I would see a doctor and get checked out to see what is happening with your cycle. Women's body's are weird, so it could be a whole list of things! Good luck!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2009