Do you take your kids when you go to the Gyno

I have and Appointment to go but have no one to watch my son, should I take him, I feel kind of weird about it, what do you guys do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Health

• I find a sitter or I don't go, period.
    Anonymous

• How old is he?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• almost 3
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't. But I can barely take my oldest with me when I take the youngest to his check ups. I take him to a friends house for the appointment or even a local Fun Zone or similar place for kids.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Honestly I wouldn't take an almost 3 year old. Or at least not if they have to check you or do an internal altrasound. You want to kbnow why? My daughter was just under 3 when our second was born, but at the beginning of that pregnancy I was spotting. I had hubby come back with our daughter not thinking of it well my daughter is very smart and very alert she watched the doctor. I had to go because I hadn't seen the OB yet, but I was spotting and didn't know he was going to do an internal altrasound. Well, the next day I noticed my daughter was squat over on the floor she had no undies on I was like what are you doing? I looked she had a dime trying to put it up there so I yelled at her not to do that then now even at 4 (wednesday) she still remembers that and she says all the time she is playing doctor and she lifts up her baby dolls legs to look so I wouldn't take her if they were doing somkind of exam on you JMO.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my baby my son came with me and my husband. They went back with me for every visit. Being pregnant is a family affair. And I never had more than a 30 second internal done (pubic region wise). However, when it comes to just regular visits they all stay in the waiting room. I have an appointment on Wednesday and refuse to let them come back with me. But I also realize I will be pantless for awhile due to what I am having done.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 6:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2009