does you LO say something incorrectly....

I try to get my DD to speak correctly and pronounce things the right way, but some things I just can't correct because they are sooo cute! (She isn't even 3 yet) Like she says "gircle" instead of circle....and "argin" instead of orange...
I was a nanny for years and the little girl I was a nanny for said "mutnins" instead of muffins and her mom didn't correct that one either! It was to cute and she corrected everything else pretty much.
Do you have these little things you don't have the heart to fix yet?

mere417

Asked by mere417 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Yeah, my DS has a few things that he mispronounces in the cutest ways. Some of them I have written down in the baby book because they were so endearing, I didn't want to forget what they were.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My dd says Unngy Bob (sponge bob) lol its so cute.

Instead of Uh oh, she says oh oh. cute.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My DD used to say wuv(love), and lellow(yellow), but she figured it out. She still calls me her feetheart though...LOL.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 2:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I dont have a kid yet just one on the way but I cant wait to find out all these things. I had a brother that said lello istead of yellow. And a friend who said toe-let instead of toilet. LOL
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 2:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Our 5 yr olds r's sound like w's(like gwow, instead of grow) sometimes and I don't correct him, Hubby does. He say's he doesn't want him starting kindergarten talking like a baby... I say they are only little once so who cares!!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• lol my niece used to say "chobbly" for chocolate lmao! idk!!!
    my son ... hmmm all i can remember right now is "deed dat" ... we were building a house out of blocks and i took one he needed ... and he SCREAMED "i DEEED DAT!!!!" ... lmao and me and his dad couldnt get enough of it , so we always made him say it lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 2:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My son says "Biddle Bit" When he wants to say Little bit, He's always saying he's gonna do something for a "biddle bit" or he'll get something in a "biddle bit". Its cute.

Also he says Dot dogs for hot dogs.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My 3 yr old DS says yogrit instead of yogurt. He cant say anything that starts with an "L". It's replaced with a "w". He has a sitter named Lora. He says Wora. He knows it's wrong and gets frustrated. I feel sorry for him, but it is cute.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My daughter says "uppy" instead of "up" when she wants to be held. I don't have the heart to correct her.
    Anonymous