Stroller

In my neighborhood one of the supermarkets won't let the big strollers in. You would have to fold the stroller to fit through the fence the supermarkets build around the entrance to avoid losing carts.

Are there any places in your neighborhood where you can't enter with the stroller?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• no.. i so wouldnt go there then.. like im going to walk around holding them..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• No I don't go to that supermarket anymore. Who would? op
    Anonymous

• NO. I wouldn't shop there anymore unless it was without my kids I guess.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• yeah god forbid you have to hold your kid
    Anonymous

• No all the stores around here pretty much can fit a stroller! Your store doesn't have a bigger opening off to the side for wheelchairs and stuff? What does the store do when someone in a wheelchair tries to come in and has to stay in their own chair and cannot be moved to one of the ones the store provides?
    Anonymous

• It's a shame that the law abiding, do the right thing part of society has to pay the price and endure hardships because of the part of society which doesn't like to follow the rules.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• What does the store do when someone in a wheelchair tries to come in and has to stay in their own chair and cannot be moved to one of the ones the store provides?

No they don't let in wheelchairs. The isles are very narrow and I know they do this due to liability. op
    Anonymous

• That is a law suit waiting to happen.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2009