I'm tired of driving all over town for school supplies. Is there one spot that has everything? Esp. for for projects like models, diorama's etc?

tngirl1977

Asked by tngirl1977 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Well I used to work at Michael's Arts and Crafts and we have a ton of things...the only thing we dont carry is notebooks and school paper. We have all the posterboards, pens, pencils, markers, scissors..yadda yadda...oh and of course project stuff. If you dont have one of those, i'd try Walmart or Office Depot.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• What exactly do you need and where do you live? For a diorama, you need a shoe box, constructon paper, crayons or markers or paint, clay.
    What kid of model?
    We have always been able to find school supplies at Target and OfficeMax

Answer by rkoloms at 3:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Uh, Walmart or Staples
    Anonymous

• I go to Walmart or Michaels but I'd try just buying them all together online. My son's school gives me a list of the projects for the year before the start of the school year. Then I can get a idea of what to get.
    TaiyoandMe

Answer by TaiyoandMe at 7:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I would go to Michaels. They seem to have everything you could possibly need for a project.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 7:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009