VINEGAR!!!!!!

the only thing i want to eat is things with vinegar like pickles or an italian style dressing on a salad or sour pepper rings! and if it doesnt have vinegar in it ... it has to be sour like a lemon........did or does anyone else crave like this???? by the way iam ten weeks pregnant!

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I was hooked on salt/vinegar chips, subway sandwiches w/ extra pickles and vinegar/oil and grape soda.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I was the same way when I was pregnant. I loved salads from Subway with TONS of the oil and vinegar they put on the sandwiches. It got to the point that they just handed me the bottles and said, Knock yourself out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• LOL I was the same way! I use to cut up tomatoes and cucumbers and soak them in vinager and sugar. YUM! I still like them now.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I love balsamic vinegar, I will almost drink it righ tout of the bottle. I use it top top vegies at dinner, i mix it into rice, dip bread into it, have even made a dessert sauce with strawberries.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2009