did you work during your pregnancy(ies)?

My friend has unwanted roommates who don't pay rent or help around the house the girl claim she can't work because she's pregnant yet her pregnancy is totally healthy now I worked 2 jobs during my pregnancy and can't stand it when people use a healthy pregnancy as an excuse for there laziness so I'm wondering how many of you worked while prego as well

tasha080808

Asked by tasha080808 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i did.. i worked up till the night before he was poopd out.. then i was only off for a week before i came back..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• OH I hate that too. and yes I worked right up until two days before I was induced. Why two days b/c I worked over nights and I need a day to caught up on sleep and relax.Oh did I mention that I work at a hospital so I'm on my feet all day. man that just chaps my hide when women do that.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I worked as a waitress up until three days before I went into labor. lol, it was funny to watch me wobble around with the pizzas. But that would annoy me too
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I didn't work.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• No. I quit when I was about 4 months pregnant with my first child and haven't worked since. I couldn't handle it. I was so exhausted all the time and constantly sick to my stomach (24 hours a day...it sucked). I worked around raw meat and fish all day and the smell made me so sick. My husband told me to quit so I did. I've been a SAHM since then. That was 9 years ago.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I worked up until my due date.

Your friend should stop complaining about them and just evict them lol. I'm not anybody's mother. If you can't do your fair share...GET OUT!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• No i would of but nobody would hire me because i was pregnate...and i was 17 amd had no work experience...i was trying to get a job though and as soon as i had her well a few weeks later i got a job so...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Hell to the yeah ladies! Hehe I worked two jobs as stated above I worked at payless and jc penney I was on my feet for 8 to 14 hour days (depending on if I worked one or both jobs that day) I had to buy shoes nearly a size and half bigger than normal because my feet swelled but I was about to have a baby and a good mother does what it takes! So congrats to all of you mothers who never used a healthy pregnancy as an excuse to be lazy! (Even though there where days when I would have loved to hehe)
    tasha080808

Answer by tasha080808 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Worked till 37 weeks with triplets. I delivered 3 days later. I could have worked more, but my belly wouldnt fit behind the wheel anymore, and if I fit then my legs were about 6 inches from the pedals.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 2:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I worked till 7 months then quit b/c of health issues.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2009