If you have a carseat and a booster seat where should they go?

I keep reading that the middle back seat is where you should put an infant carseat but I don't think my stepson will be able to buckle his seatbelt if it's right next to the carseat....anyone else have this problem?

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes.. we just put both the kids on each side.. an they were just fine.. a cop comes to our hosp. and installs or seat before you can leave.. an that is where he put it.. it never go taken out till JB reached the next carseat up..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have to have the infant seat in the middle in my car lol, otherwise the driver or passenger will be miserable!

You make it work how you have to, is what I say. While the middle is the safest if it hinders with other safety too, then the side should work.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i agree with the first two posters. where ever they will fit will be just fine!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009