Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can i get help?????

my refrigerater(not sure if spelled right) just went and im pregnant and been trying everywhere to get help welfar wont help till im 7 months and im only 6 months 4 days and all my food spoiled and i wont have no money until may 5th?

Im not sure where to put it sooooo i put it here

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (7)
  • Churches?

    Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

  • Call a local church, the health dept. A food pantry, pregnancy assistance center? I'm not really sure, I have never heard of having to wait until you're 7 months to get help...

    Answer by 4x4mum at 2:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

  • go to a rent to own place and see if they can let you start payn on the 5th.. most will..

    Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

  • i like hottmamarossx2's idea.... and also you can try calling your local salvation army. they have programs and phone numbers they can give you for stuff like that!!

    Answer by mommykayti at 3:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

  • Rent to own places are a scam. You pay 10 times what the product is worth. Its soooo stupid to use them. Go to see if anyone can help, or post in craigslist.

    I don't belive that welfare won't help you now, and if nothing else Wic is available to pregnate women. Go to your local church too and see if they can help. Or if you didn't post anon, maybe some moms on here who are local to you might could help. If you live in the Little Rock, AR area I know I would help.



    Answer by lstrickland at 3:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

  • salvation army???

    Answer by forevermom75 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

  • i got wic and used my last coupond 2 days ago and they siad they cant give them back cuz thier like cash and welfar is a damn scam frist they siad u got to be four months and then they siad six and when i was down thier today and they told me they cant give me no help except food stamps and the medcail card until im 7 months(if u dont belive me u can call ur self and ask them 330-675-6801) and i have been on the phone all day with churches and seems like no one has one they tell me to call other places and i do and they give me different number to call

    Answer by honeyb690 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.