are there any really good jobs for at home moms

I want to bring in more income into our house but, is there really any good at home jobs or are they all really just a scam?

mommarykaje

Asked by mommarykaje at 2:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well, home jobs are very difficult to find although there are some out there. I found a list of legit home jobs from the yahoo website.

But most people that work from home have a home business...there is a HUGE difference and not enough room to explain it all here, lol! PM me and I can send you some info including the list of home jobs that I have:-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• There are a ton of home businesses out there! They take a while to get up and running successfully, but they can pay off in the long run. Usually they require an investment, either a startup fee or the purchase of a kit. Mine is free to start! I'm a consultant for DiamondCreek Candles and I'd love to tell you about them!
    I also work for ChaCha, which is more of a job, but it's not like replacing an income with it. I do make at least $100 per month with them though.
    If you'd like any more information, PM me! I'll answer all of your questions so you can see if either of these is right for you.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I am involved with a great work at home company, recession proof, no risk, start today, everyone is hired, no questions one is fired, set your own hours, with quick advancement and you begin to make money right away. No experience necessary, no handling products or paperwork, All work can be done via the inter net. What could be easier? Contact me if you if would like more infomation. We work as a team because when one person succeeds we all succeed.
    Find me at money4moms Hope to hear from you soon.
    money4moms

Answer by money4moms at 4:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Do you have a skill or a talent that you can turn into a home business? I do freelance bookkeeping and administration for start up companies; and I do career coaching; both out of my home. I have a friend who makes girls' hair accessories in her basement and sells them to upscale children's boutiques. We have neighbors who run a religious mission. Feel free to contact me with questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I just do survey sites make over a $100.00 a month usually. I do very little surveys mostly just referring as I don't have the time. My mom has MS and I care for her 12 hours a day. I use cashle and cashcrate for survey sites.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i work for a wellness company. in these tough times i figured when money was short, people would still consider trying to stay healthy. I know i have cut spending to save money. i do not buy unless i need it. But i value my health so i see that i take supplements to stay  well and deal with some joint issues as i age. take a look at www.tgw247.com   if you would like more info, message me.  this company is debt free and profitable.  great comp plan.  would love to have you join us!

mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• This may or may not fall into the catagory you are looking for. It's a home business. If you are interested, I'd like to talk with you.
    If you have always wanted a company that supports and helps you grow your business then I suggest you look into Gold Canyon.

Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.
    Let me tell you how you can join the Gold Canyon team this month for $10.
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Hi!!! I asked the same question not long ago. I looked everywhere. I tried lots of things. I am now an Independent Tupperware Consultant and I love it. It is fun and I do make money. Since being in Tupperware, I have made at least $250 a month. That is 3 of our bills paid. I don't have to wait to get paid. I get paid when I do a party. I set my own hours, choose my days to work, and still have all the time I need with my family. If you are interested in more information, please let me know.
    Thanks and Good luck!
    Amanda Callan
    Jeremiah 29:11
    colemansmomma

Answer by colemansmomma at 12:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Hey there,

Check out the blog http://workingathomecommunity.blogspot.com/ for some good ideas and reviews on different things.  Hope this helps you out.

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 8:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2009