prenatal monitors

ok so im deathly afraid of having a stillborn baby since my friend just had one so my dad to make me feel better got me a prenatal monitor...has anyone used one of these and if so how well did they work?

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have one cause we had problems with the irregular heartbeat so we went and bouhgt one and they are awesome you can hear the heartbeat and the kicks on mine me and my husband enjoy ours! hope it helps you
    jozalynnsmommy

Answer by jozalynnsmommy at 3:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Did you get the one from walmart or one you rent from a medical supply? The walmart ones suck balls.. but i rented one from a medical suppy and it was awesome.. my doc used the same one in his office.. i also thought i might cause have a stilborn baby, cause i was so old.. I used it everynight..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• ibought mine off of ebay it was like 80 bucks it is the best but the worst thing is the cold creme
    jozalynnsmommy

Answer by jozalynnsmommy at 3:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i got mine from target. it only works sometimes. i would MUCH rather have gotten a more expensive one that works, but i cant afford it....
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2009