Mothers Day

Any body got any good ideas for Mothers Day that isnt really expensive. If so share your ideas and roughly what you might think that gift would cost.

Nikky0803PAG

Asked by Nikky0803PAG at 3:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Holidays

• I'm going to the craft stor and getting a mug or flower pot...or something for DS to decorate for his grandmothers.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• my MIL wants a pink gun.. LOL i thought that was a bit much to ask for.. i havent a clu what ill be getting or givn..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I would be happy with a home made card. That takes more thought and time.
    mimitothree

Answer by mimitothree at 4:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• A lot of my customers are making Avon gift baskets. They're always very popular and honestly you can do an entire basket very inexpensive full of great products. My customers have pretty much all spent $10 on beauty products and bought their mother's and MILS the beauty blockbuster kit ($91 worth of products for $9.99 with $10 beauty purchase) you can buy the products from my webstore www.youravon.com/dhullum using code fsany for free shipping.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:27 AM on Apr. 28, 2009