where do you guys usually take your baby in its stroller to? i know this is a stupid question LOL but.....

the thing is i got the stroller for my baby with the carseat, and i really dont go out much, i would just go to my moms, church or the store, the real thing is i dont know if i did any good in buying the stroller?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We used ours for walks around the neighborhood, for shopping trips, for any tours. I liked the stroller not only because it was comfortable for the little one, but it was a neat place to store our stuff- water bottles, sweaters, baby things, purchases.

Answer by Bmat at 3:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i go out walking around town...we're from a small town and not too much traffic and stuff but you could always do something like that:)
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i go for walks when its nice weather...i take the stroller into the stores with me its easier then trrying to take the baby's car seat on to the cart and back off the cart...
    Anonymous

• i only ever used mine at the mall.. other than that they were no use to me..almost everywhere has carts..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• you'll want to have it when you go to the mall, or when your baby is younger, sometimes the car seats dont fit right in the cart, so i would take my stroller.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• well yea you guys are right and im thinking that i will probably need it every time i have to go get the mail since i live at an apartment, and i wont leave my baby alone for any reason, so yeah i guess i'tll be useful
    Anonymous

• Im taking mine EVERYWHERE! car seats are heavy to carry around and not all carts fit them in
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I use my stroller almost everyday. Im an outdoor loving person and me and my son go on walks everyday. expecially when he was sick and crying all the time we walk and walk and walk cuz it was the only thing that would calm him down
    We live in florida and there alot of nature parks around and we go to one and walk everyday. He loves being outside. We also use it at the zoo, and amusement parks. I have a 3 wheel stroller and recomend it to everyone! i couldnt live without my stroller
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Nowhere. I got baby carriers and just wore my baby anywhere I went. Strollers are way too inconvenient for me, and seeing women lug those heavy bucket car seats around makes me tired! LOL
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 3:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2009