can you get preganant after a miscarriage without getting your period?

my m/c was about a month ago and i am pregnant now but never had my period after my m/c.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes it happened to me. You don't have to get a period, you just have to ovulate. BTW you answered you own question in the question. if your pregnant now obviously it happened.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• yes totally possible
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I did. I got pregnant 3 weeks after a miscarrige. I didn't even take a pregnancy test until I was 8 weeks b/c the nurse I talked to on the phone said it could take 3 months for my period to come back.
    jessiepink

Answer by jessiepink at 3:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• ditto to PP.
    I had a m/c and was pregnant not even 3 weeks later, didn't take a test until I was probably 8-10 weeks pregnant, because I was told I wouldn't get a period anyways for a bit, " it takes a while for your body to get back on track" said the nurse LOL
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 4:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2009