Do you wear shapewear?

And what kind? I am looking for some to hide my post-kid stomach.. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got a "waist nipper" from Flexees just this past week, I LOVE it! It really does "take off inches" like it claims. I got one that was a bit smaller than I was supposed to, but it wasn't uncomforable at all. It did what I wanted it to do: I didn't look like I was pregnant. When I'm actually *with child* I love my round belly and feel super sexy and cute... but looking pregnant when you're NOT pregnant isn't quite as hot IMO.

Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 3:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Spanx.

Anonymous

• I was thinking of getting the waist nipper, I tried it on and I loved it. I am going to look at Kohls tonight, since Macy's didn't have my size ( I am going for a wedding dress fitting on Saturday so I don't have time to order one online)
    Anonymous

• I do if I'm going to wear a dress that shows every flaw, but other than that, I don't.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Target has a brand that is pretty good. I wear them when i cant fit into some dresses.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• "I was thinking of getting the waist nipper, I tried it on and I loved it. I am going to look at Kohls tonight, since Macy's didn't have my size ( I am going for a wedding dress fitting on Saturday so I don't have time to order one online)"

They were on sale at our JC Penny's ... not sure if that's the case where you are but you could check it out - it was about $19!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 3:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2009