Does anyone else get sick or very dizzy when they get hot??

i cannot stand to be in a hot area for any amount of time! I start to get dizzy and nausious i also feel like i am going to passout! is this normal during pregnancy,,,, i am 10 weeks.

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ADDED... its like iam over heated
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i was that way b4 i got preg... being preg made meable to be n the heat i know its wierd but yes you are fine and it is normal...i didnt actually get able to handle heat until iwas 5 months preg
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• definitely. even when I'm not pregnant
    jessiepink

Answer by jessiepink at 3:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yeah, for sure. I would get so hot and dizzy I would feel like I was going to have a panic attack. Started happening right before I found out I was pregnant.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• well for me the heat makes me sleepy, and i already have to turn my a/c on cause if i dont i would fall asleep and then get up as if i passed out and feel dehydrated with a headache! i know it sucks, its part of pregnancy, specially the last months, it gets worse because the baby is generating heat already.
    Anonymous