What to pack for baby

I was wondering what to pack for the baby? I know what I will need, but as this is going to be my first, I need some help!!

Cookie1124

Asked by Cookie1124 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• most hospitals give you diapers..but iwouldtake a couple just in case they dont send you home with any, a outfit for the baby t come home in a blanket for the baby the car seat and maybe a small thing of wet wipes...a lot of places have wipes you have to wet down before you use them...well all i took was the coming home outfit and i wished i would of taken wet wipes because it was hard for me to get out of bed to wet down the wipes when nobody was there which was rare but happened 4-5 times and i could barely get out of bed because of the swelling...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2009