anyone offended by the pregnant women youtube video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJRzBpFjJS8

jessiepink

Asked by jessiepink at 3:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That was funny...people do anything for attention now a days..lol. I have thick skin so no I dont find it offensive.
    VannahsMommy06

Answer by VannahsMommy06 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• nope. its just meant to be funny.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Nope. Ii thought it was funny.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• That was retarded.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i definitely found it offensive because i dont think people change because of pregnancy they are just happy to know what their body is doing
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• those girls will be pregnant someday too..
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I wasnt offended and I found it funny and I agree with LoniRae89 they will be preggo someday and they probably will be saying all the things they were singing :)
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 10:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• It would be funnier for them to remember that song when they are pregnant and puking...that would be a nice moment for the song!!
    Not offended but one should care for what tehy say becuase it could come back to you someday!
    blessingAH

Answer by blessingAH at 10:13 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I think they are just some women that are phobic about certain things that are just natural. Some women out there and I've worked with them before, they think pregnancy is the most discusting thing ever. But they don't realise that maybe one day that will change and they would love to be pregnant and have a child of their own. I just think it is a bit disrespectful, because pregnancy is gift. It's not like people would purposely do things to their bodies. i.e. tattoos, piercings other than your ears, breast implants etc.. So these women if they are against pregnancy or find it discusting...then they have way to much time in their hands to write a song.
    MariaB77

Answer by MariaB77 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I think it was pretty dumb.
    ashleybgarcia

Answer by ashleybgarcia at 11:31 AM on Apr. 28, 2009