hair bow glue???

Is there anything I can use to help bows stay in my 9 month olds hair? She is still practically bald. Someone told me to use scotch tape once but I didn't really like that idea very much and I'm not gonna just glue it! lol... any ideas? Thanks! =]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They used Ky jelly on my daughter's hair too! My sister (hairdresser) said that some moms use toothpaste- because it stiffens.
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Corn syrup. One dot will stick it and water will get it off.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i know this is weird but when my daughter was in the NICU on Mother's Day the nurses put bows on all of the girls and they said they used KY Jelly.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 3:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I used to use light karo syrup.
    5isenoughforme

Answer by 5isenoughforme at 3:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i was a bald baby and my mom used white Elmers Glue (like the kind you would have used in elementary school). it's non-toxic and washes out with warm water :-) my MIL used KY jelly on my SIL.
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 4:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I didn't like the idea of something being stuck to my daughters head so I used crochet headbands. Here is a link for a website where you can get 14 crochet headbands in a variety of colors for $13.00 (shipping included). They typically sell for $5 to $7 at boutiques so I find that this whole sale deal is a BIG plus!! It's www.ALWAYSUNDERPAY.com.

Hope that helps.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 4:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2009