Has anyone used the IntelliGender? If so were the results correct?

I know the Intelligender is pretty newish on the market, but I was just wondering if anyone has used it and gotten correct results, or false results. I bought one just for the heck of it, but I'd really like to hear from all of you on how reliable this quite expensive piss test really is.

ArmyM0mmy2Be

Asked by ArmyM0mmy2Be at 3:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I will find out in a month if it was right lol :) Dh wanted to try it.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Keep me posted ^_^
    ArmyM0mmy2Be

Answer by ArmyM0mmy2Be at 5:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I tried it twice and yepp pretty much accurate. It's really important that you follow the directions to a T though, but yeah it predicted mine 100% correct
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 2:10 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Sweet! I took mine this morning and it's what I was hoping for! BOY! Now all I need is an Ultrasound to confirm it and I'll be screaming happy!
    ArmyM0mmy2Be

Answer by ArmyM0mmy2Be at 10:51 AM on Apr. 28, 2009