Should I call my doctor?€

I've been having lower stomach cramping for the past 4 days. Hurts horribly. Loose stools, several times a day. Throwing up/Nausea. Have had a headache all day, nothing is helping. Pain in vagina area. 34 weeks pregnant. Not able to sleep, pain when laying on my side, if I dont prop my legs open with pillows.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would really go to the doctor to make sure there is nothing seriously wrong.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• When i got real close to labor with my first one i had a lot of those same symptoms. Call ur doc and go get checked. if nothing else they can give you something to make you feel better.
    Goodluck!!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 4:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I would go. Even if nothing is wrong at least you can be at peace knowing that there is nothing wrong.
    You could be go into labor preterm or it could be fake contractions also known as Braxton Hicks.
    Good luck and I hope everything is ok.
    ArtisticHPfan

Answer by ArtisticHPfan at 4:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• The flu?? Maybe its the new flu going around
    Anonymous

• i dont know. It doesnt feel like the flu. I am now having lower back pains, stomach is still cramping, and i'm throwing up.
    -o.p
    Anonymous