BEST BABYSITTING ESTABLISHMENT IN PHX AZ FOR WORKING MOMS

I am looking for any recommendations for places to take a newborn for daycare for mom's who work. I have a friend who cannot stay home but might not have family to help watch the little one. Just looking for recommendations as it is hard to find good places that are really truly good. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

myegoisprego

Asked by myegoisprego at 3:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would go to this site first http://www.arizonachildcare.org/ It is a list of all licensed people and centers in the state. I would recommend a licensed person, because they have to follow certain rules and restrictions. I would make sure to interview several places and/or centers to find someone you are comfortable with. What part of the valley are you looking for childcare for?

lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 3:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2009