finding out the sex

did you find out the sex of your unborn baby or did you wait till it was born?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am going to find out during pregnancy if time will pass lol
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I found out. I wanted to be able to plan and shop.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I found out by ultrasound. I wanted to be prepared for when my baby arrived. I wanted everything to be picked out for him. I wanted to buy things on a personal level. Do you get what I am saying. I did not want to be surprised. I am still getting surprises from him to make up for that. He is three years old now and I do not regret my decision at all. I did the same with my daughter.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I wanted to wait, but I was so anxious and impatient I just had to know.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 3:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i was told but i didnt want to know i had a massive kidney infection and got really sick and they had to check on the baby and then the nurse so how what a cute little boy.

but it was easier to shop for him once i knew.
    airmanswife08

Answer by airmanswife08 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I wouldnt have the patience to wait!! lol I have to know... i asked at my first appointment how soon id be able to tell and if they would schedule me ASAP to find out... i love seeing my baby and wouldnt be able to wait any longer than i have to to find out everything. lol
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 4:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I found out with my first 2, this one Im not sure if i will or not. We are going to have the U/S and just have the lady put boy or girl in and envelope so we can decide if we really want to know.
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 4:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I found out with my son, I just had to know...so I could plan and get things organized...Hubbie and I have talked about not finding out with our last child....
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• We found out with my first, and with this one.. both little girls :)

On our next (and last) we have decided we won't find out, since it will be our last.. call us crazy I guess :) But I couldn't stand not knowing with these 2.. hopefully I will be able to hold out in a few years when we go for the 3rd and final!
    dueinfeb2008

Answer by dueinfeb2008 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• we wanted to know that way we could prepare the bedroom and buy the right clothes and what not.
    next time we arent going to find out. if it ends up being a girl she can wear our sons old clothes for a week or two, till we get girl stuff...
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2009