What is your latest mommy moment?

You know the kind that remind you that you're a mother (like you need reminding!)
Yesterday we went to an outdoor market. When we were getting ready to leave I bought my kids sno cones. We were in the parking lot almost to our car when my 4 year old tripped and fell and his sno cone went flying! He looked soo sad, he hung his head and wouldn't answer me when I asked if he was ok. His dad was like "He's ok." but I wanted to run all the way back across the parking lot and find the stand to buy him another one! I didn't but I felt so bad for him and i usually don't let stuff like that bother me! Small thing to get upset over but still! : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Saturday I took our boys to a bike/walking trail close to our home and after we went to Subway for a sandwich, there was an older couple sitting across from us and she got up and came over and asked me if they were all mine,lol I said yes, and she said, you look so young for them all to be yours, I said thankyou, and then she said, and they are so well behaved and handsome.. Talk about my head swelling, lol And our boys were so embarassed,lol That was my Mommy moment...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• boy kissing momwe went to see Elvis impersonator with 12 yr. old son and there were alot of senior citizens. When it was over, older woman told my son he was such a good boy. Proud mommy moment for me.

writeon

Answer by writeon at 3:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My daughter being able to follow me out of the room with her eyes while she's lying in her crib. It just breaks my heart leaving her all alone in her room without her being asleep. I feel like she's wondering why mommy's leaving her!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 3:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My daughter is 18 months old and she comes up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek the other day, her brother and her gives each other hugs.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My daughter treating her baby doll like a real baby. She went with me to an appt this morning, with baby and bag in tow. She said she had to change her baby's diaper, so she left. She came back and said there was no place in the bathroom to lay her down. I asked her, did you really go all the way to the bathroom? She looked at me like I'm a moron, and said 'well, yes!' She wants to be a mom, sometimes it scares me!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• She just stormed out because she has been planning a picnic, and her brothers won't participate. And no one is comming outside to join her. She's so upset! Ok, I'm off now, I need to do laundry, and help her!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My little one took a tumble down the stairs yesterday. I was there before she reached the bottom and that's what impressed her the most when she was telling her dad all about it - that mommy had caught her. Wow. I never knew that being a hero to your child could feel so rotten - it's only recently that I've let her climb the stairs without me.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My son went up the stairs for the first time last week, and I gave him ice cream afterwards and immediately ran for the phone to call hubby and tell him lol. He wasn't nearly as excited as I was lol. I felt stupid afterwards like praising him for breathing.. but I was SOOO proud. People in our apt. parking lot were staring at me cheering him on lol. Yes.. I'm THAT crazy lady.. *hangs head in shame*

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 4:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• LOL 4x4mum! Yea I try to look modest when people are exclaiming over my handsome boys but inside I'm glowing!
    The other day was taking a shower and my 2 year old wanted to get in with me. I told him to wait because it was going to be a quick one but he was already pulling off his diaper. When I looked out the shower curtain, he was sitting on the toilet! He actually pooped all by himself! His dad always puts him on the bowl before he takes a bath so that's why he did it. I was so proud of him you would have thought he split the atom!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 5:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My son says "Thank you so much" when ever he says thank you. I melt everytime i hear it!
    Anonymous