aproximetly how much do you make a week or month working for a home based buisness???? and witch company do you work for ????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Do you have a skill or a talent that you can turn into a home business? I do freelance bookkeeping and administration for start up companies; and I do career coaching; both out of my home. I have a friend who makes girls' hair accessories in her basement and sells them to upscale children's boutiques. We have neighbors who run a religious mission. Feel free to contact me with questions.
    My income varies with the amount of work I have. I bill the business stuff at $25-40 and hour and the coaching at $40-75 an hour.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I am with Ameriplan. I have been for about 9 months. At this point I bring in about $500 a month even if I don't work that month. And I earn more depending on how much I work. It's only monday but from the calls I had today, I think this will be a good one. If I sign 2 people a week (which takes about 5 presentations a day so about an hour) I can earn $760 a month with our advance commission plan or earn $15 each every month... I like the $15 each option because that means I always have an income. Even if I can't work - or don't want to...

If you are signing 1-2 members a week also you can greatly increase those numbers!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I am with MonaVie, WOW Green, &  It Works. I love all 3, each are totally different, and all I do is share my experiences based on the products. All are all natural, healthy & green products, which is a great direction to go.

My monthly income fluctuates from $1800 - $2700, but it has taken some time to get there. My first goals are always to have my product paid for then to make income after that. I don't do any sales calls, all 3 products are products that everyone can use & want, which is key.

Here are my sites, if you would like more information just let me know.

MonaVie    WOWGreen      It Works

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 4:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• You can get all the details at www.DailyChecksAtHome.com - Just listen to the Audio
    And request your interview at www.Request-Interview.info
    I'll give you a ring, answer your questions and get you started if you are ready!

All the information is free and SO worth it!

What do you have to loose?

ttys!

Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• With the work at home company that I have become involved in I have met individuals who within 6-8 months are making around $2000 per month already (I have seen the monthly paychecks) and I also know a couple who's monthly income is between $15k to $20k a month, yes a month and they have been with the company only 8 years...hey we all are planing on being around for 8 years right? With incentive and advancement bonuses when I saw their January check for $35k I almost fell over. I have seen their paycheck as verification as well. Feel free to contact me at any time. I figure, nothing ventured nothing gained right>
    money4moms

Answer by money4moms at 4:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• bump
    Anonymous

• I am full-time Scentsy and I LOVE it! I have been with Scentsy for 2 years, but was a full-time student with a family. I quite school because my business was taking off! In September I had 13 in my downline, and I currently have 46. I am making between $1500 and $2000 a month and I know with a consistant growth rate in the company, my growth and income with at least double in the next year :) Check out my website:
    www.scentsy.com/scentnupcinci
    scentnupcinci

Answer by scentnupcinci at 5:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I'm in Pure Romance (in-home adult toy parties) and I love doing it. I just started a month ago, and it takes a lot of work to do it, but it's worth it and FUN! I have done one party so far, and for 4 hours worth of demos and ordering room time, I made $200. can't complain for $50/hr average!!! You have good and bad days, but it pays the bills!!!! Email me if you wanna chat!
    PRbyDeborah

Answer by PRbyDeborah at 5:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• We have two home based businesses. With our Carpet Cleaning business, which anyone could start themselves, we are currently doing about $600 a week....once we hit the $1,000 a week mark my fiance plans to quit his landscaping work, so we are almost there.

We are also Marketing Consultants with Ambit Energy, where we help others save on their electric and gas bills rather than ask them to buy a product. No Inventories, no deliveries, no collections and I am earning about $2,000 a month with that at this point. www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• bump
    Anonymous