hmm.: /

Ok well i was just wondering if this is weird or normal?
I'm 23 weeks and i already started to get my milk?
& its not just a little milk i could almost fill a bottle prolly i wake up every morning
and im completely soaked. I was just wondering if anyone else had there milk this early? thanks for your comment's.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it's completely normal. It's called colostrum. It's your pre-milk. And there's a lot of it!!
    Anonymous

• It varies from woman to woman - not every mama gets that much milk so soon (some don't notice any until after the birth), but it's definitely normal!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• its normal like Collinsky said it varies from woman to woman, i didnt know i was getting colostrum till my SO and i were being intimate and he sucked on my nipple LMAO sorry TMI but true story
    Anonymous

• It's not milk, it's colostrum and yes - very normal. I started to produce expressible amounts at 20 weeks.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 11:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2009