Today I found a book that is like new

I wanted in a Thrift Shop for $0.25. At Barnes and Nobles it was $15.00! I delayed buying it because of the price. Does any one else shop thrift shops for books?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, i shop stores like goodwill for romace books, better then buying it for new
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yup, and I sell the ones I don't intend on reading again. But even half price books can be a scam when selling them. We only got like 3 bucks for 30.00 book that they said they were going to sell for like 15-20 bucks!
    KamellasMommy

Answer by KamellasMommy at 5:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have in the past.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• ok ladies...I am not usually the type to do this but...if you read romance books, I am going through ALL of mine and started putting them on ebay....if you want some email me....i have mostly "real life" kinda romances...like not historical or sci-fi kinda girl...some examples would be...ALOT of Nora Roberts, Janet Evanovich, Rachel Gibson.....
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I just bought 6 books for $7 at the flea market! They are all in good shape and they are recent titles so I was excited because I love to read.
    Anonymous

• Thrift stores, flea markets, and yard sales are awesome places to pick up books! Most are used, but some are brand new. I find a lot of "oldies but goodies" that I have read over and over again but have worn out....lol. I also bought my granddaughter little children's books for like a nickel apiece at a flea market before she was born and they were new!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:43 AM on Apr. 28, 2009