Do you think that people are always going to be "clicky" No Matter How Long Ago High School Was??

My work used to be a very pleasant and un highschool like place, than these 3 girls all started at the same time. And needless to say They became Best Friends and think they are the hottest thing since sliced bread, which isn't what bothers me. What bothers me is that I like all 3 of them...ALONE!! but when they are together they act rediculous and like they are better than everyone. Also they have just added a lot of seperation among our department, because of some fighting and drama, and I think it is a childish thing to do at the work place, and makes it uncomfortable for people to have to work with them everyday. So is it always going to be this way no matter where I work?Or how old I get?

LainysMommy

Asked by LainysMommy at 4:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Probably I work with a bunch of guys and its just me and another girl in the office and all the guys have little clicks that fight with each other and there not all younge so I don't think age matter.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Trust me it isn't even with the work place. It happens with like Military wives. Jesus Christ, they can be VICIOUS. I am one of them, and I have been for about 8 years now, but I choose (very wisely) to stay the hell away from them.

Anonymous

• yes.. its crazy but they will always be like this.. its just the way some assz are.. i never want to work or have to deal with ppl from high school.. they always treat you like you were then..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• It's in some peoples nature to be like that. The reason why you can't have 3 kids together at once. They always find a way to leave one out.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• out side of work there are awful mommy cliques...it seems to be with the moms that are between 20- 40....queen bee types.its awful.they gang up.and like you said think there all that and a bag of chips.they feel a sence of entitlement.its weird i wont get involved anymore.though i am older. its way to much competition and drama....good luck
    Anonymous

• Yep, it happens all over... some people never grow up.

And I really resent the comment about military wives. I've also been a military SO for 8 years (married for almost 5) and haven't encountered ANY vicious clique-y military wives in real life. I have on the internet, but I've encountered a LOT of vicious people online.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• yep.. some people never grow up and mature. I am 24 years old and at my last place found myself wanting to tell 50 year olds to grow up some days. You will always have those people no matter how old you are or where you work.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• It still happens, Everywhere! I think its ridiculous.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2009