How early do signs of bein' pregnant take?

I want to know what the early signs of being pregnant are. And when can you start showing signs...? Please help me out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Honey, that is as different per person as hair color and eye color. I didn't have any symptom, just a missed period. Even at the end. I only kinda showed at 6 months and I could have hid it with a shirt at 9 months. My friend had every symptom you can have the minute the sperm hit the egg and showed early too.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I agree with the above.. everyone is diffrent much like how every pregnancy is diffrent as well. Before i found out i was preg with my first i had no symptoms untill after my missed period. After that i started getting sick at night. I started really showing at 6 month as well. I just now found out that i was pregnant with my second and before i found out i had sore breasts, more hungry more often, and then i missed my period so i knew i was pregnant. Since im only 5 in half weeks..im not showing. Im more bloated than anything. Gl sweetie
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Oh it's different for every person adn every pregnancy. I'm was like the pp, my dd was a breeze and I didn't look pregnant until I was about 28 weeks! This time around I knew I was pregnant the second the freakin embryo implanted. No joke went in for a quantitive a couple of days after I started getting symptoms and it was 8.2, technically not even a positive, and here I am at 7 1/2 weeks so it was apparent from the beginning with this one!
    Anonymous

• Although it is different for every individual some signs can be feeling sick, tired, sleepy is a big one! These symptoms can show up after 2 weeks of getting pregnant or never show up at all. I also had painful and swollen breasts and could not stand the smell of certain foods with my first one. I knew I was pregnant with my second child and didn't even need a test because my mom was cooking one day and I got sick!
    Anonymous

• Every women is different in her symptoms, what one experiences the other may not. Some of the earliest signs that can get confused with getting your period is. Being really sleepy during the middle of the day. Having little bumps on your nipples and your areolas our bigger and darker. But, the biggest sign is a missed period. As well every women is different when she starts having signs. This is just a guide. I would take a pregnancy test 1 week after your missed period. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2009