confused and frusterated

my periond is a week late and iv taken 2 h.p.t. and all say negitive. im not stressed or anything im acutally happy most of the time..any way, my stomach is in constant pain and im having all the symptoms of being pregnant including tenderness. today i went to the dr to find out why iv been hurting and very uncomfortible for the past 4 weeks. the she took a urine test and said i wasnt pregnant so far and everything is my stomach sounds normal but they want me to come in tomorrow and see a different dr. i dont know how much longer i can take the pain..my sister had some of the same symptoms as i have but she is pg and it showed on her 1st test. i guess im just getting frusterated with all the pain and the dr couldnt find anything wrong and my fiance thinks im "faking it"....so if any one has any advice or anything please help

brunzysgirl

Asked by brunzysgirl at 5:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Did they do an ultrasound or blood work? There could be other things going on that your OBGYN could have tested to find some answers for. I hope soon they are able to help you.

RMSA3.png picture by RMSAAdmin

RMASAdmin

Answer by RMASAdmin at 5:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I would go threw the same things when my best friend who is like me sister to me was pregnant. both times ( I told her she was expecting number 2). You can be having sympathy for her. I was married almost 11 years when I had my first child. Didn't have a clue for 3 mos. I had lost about 75lbs just before I got pregnant. My cousin had been trying for 14 years with no luck and after I got pregnant she lost 30lbs and got pregnant. Same happened to a friend when she had tried for 6 years and adopted 4 kids and lost 40lbs and boom here came baby. I don't know your situation but that is my experience. So good luck. and don't give up.
    golleygal

Answer by golleygal at 5:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I went through extreme cramping before I was pregnant. I was told when I was 22 yrs old at the time that I had fibroids in my uterus. They detected it from doing an ultrasound. Some of the symptoms is extreme cramping and sorta like being pregnant. I would say that your finace needs to be supportive. And realize you're not faking it. I would go to an ob specialist if you're not getting answers. I wouldn't give up, just keep documenting how you feel and anything that may be helpful for the doctor to determine symptoms. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2009