A Mother's day gift for my mother in law

Mother's day is fastly approaching and I want to give my MIL a gift... So what should I get her??? (keep in mind this is the first year I will be giving her a gift) What wld be the perfect gift for her???

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Holidays

• A plant
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• a gift basket of chocolates/coffee, lotions/bath stuff, or a gift card for a dinner out with her SO
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I don't get my MIL anything for mother's day. We really don't get along that well. My husband will call her most likely but other than that she may get a card. She doesn't even get me a card. I have my own business that has candles, lotions, home decor and stuff like that which is always great. You could also find out if she really likes anything special or collects anything and you could get her that.
    Anonymous

• a nice arrangement of flowers. Thats what I'm getting her haha
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 6:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I hear alot of people saying plants but K.I.M my m.I.L lives in the virgin Islands
    JaYsMoMmY09

Answer by JaYsMoMmY09 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Send her a very nice photograph of your husband and child in a nice frame with a card saying "Thank you for making my husband and child possible."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Mothers day is a big deal in our family. We have brunch with about 20 people. Instead of gifts, we make a donation to Heiffer International; we feel that helping other mothers is a great way to honor ours.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i remind my dh to get something for his mom...that's my gift to her.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:49 AM on May. 1, 2009

• A family picture of you guys, matted in a nice frame! My MIL and Mom loved it last year. www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.com

Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 2:17 PM on May. 4, 2009