help contractions!

If you have had contractions all day long and you started getting sharp pain in the vag area would you worry? Im 37w 4d along it get hard to breath when they come. And i had a little bit of blood inmy discharge earlier.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds normal .
    unless they are 5 mins apart and you cant even talk or anything thru them then i would wait i out.
    trust me whenthe real ones coem youll know.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• go to the hospital your gonna have a baby i was 37 wks and 6 days i waited til blood came and almost didnt get pain med he came a fes hours after i was admited.. keep me posted
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 5:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I would call your doctor and go from there. Congrats on your pregnancy!

RMSA3.png picture by RMSAAdmin

RMASAdmin

Answer by RMASAdmin at 5:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• If they are getting closer together, and regular, go to the hospital...really you probably should go any way..just in case.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I would say call your doc or call the ob triage at the hospital where you are planning on delivering. How exciting and scary at the same time :)
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009