What is the most interesting way people you know have ever gotten a job? Looking for creative, funny, unusual, etc.

Looking for quirky, creative, funny, clever. You name it. I know someone has stories to tell!!!!

Asked by greatestmomever at 6:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• in hs my sr year, there was a flyer i found for drawing henna tattoos at the amusement park. very cool job, drawing all day! i loved it! except since we were outside, there was no a/c and that year there were a LOT of heat advisories. being next to blacktop didn't help, but i loved meeting people and drawing designs from our book. and i really loved when they wanted me to do something custom.

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• when I was in high school, I applied for a job at a local fast food place. Well, I was across the street getting my senior pictures done when I got a call on my cell from my dad saying that the manager had called. I am all dressed up for my pics, (showing a fair amount of cleavage btw) but since I am right across the street, I figure I will stop by when I am done. I walk in the door, ask to speak to the manager. He takes one look at me...says "you're hired." I married that man too!

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. They are an awesome company!! Look at my website it gives you all the info.

Answer by kellibelle at 6:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2008