Love songs

My husband and I are having problems after 14 years of marriage. He left me for another woman for almost a month. We are trying to work things out. I heard a song the other day about cheating, but was a love song too. Can you give me some songs..... I want to find a good one. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Ya" get your cheatin, lieing ass out of my life." I really don't understand why woman deal with stuiped bull that men do to them then take them back. Then cry about there stuiped ass in a week. Don't be suprised if he leaves again. Sorry if im being rude, but i know im right....
    Anonymous

• there is a song that says , cheater, cheater, cheater, it is a country song...
    Anonymous

• Does he love you by reba, when I think about leaving by kenny chesney, white horse by taylor swift, picture to burn by taylor swift. That's about all I can think of.
    Anonymous

• Stay-Sugarland. Find it and let me know if it's the one you heard... I'll look some more up too. You were mine by the Dixie Chicks. Those are two of my faves... I've never been cheated on but love songs like that.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 6:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Check out some John Legend Live From Philadelphia. He has several cuts you might be able to use.
    CocoaB

Answer by CocoaB at 7:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have 2 songs for you one by Syleena Johnson called "Another relationship" when my bf and I were havin problems I listened to that song like 50 million times... Also this song called "Im his only woman" by Jennifer Hudson ft. Fantasia... I love them both... Go to youtube.com and listen to them both... The song by syleena johnson listen to the live version(she is on apollo) its soooo much better that the album version... P.s Let me knw what you think of them
    JaYsMoMmY09

Answer by JaYsMoMmY09 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2009