dont laugh...please

this might be a dumd question but im gonna ask it anyways...
when trying to get pg. how can you tell if your relaxed and not think bout tring to get pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Just try to enjoy the moment more and try not to think "get me pregnant, get me pregnant, get me pregnant, get me pregnant". I was like that when trying for our second and it wasn't happening. I stopped stressing over it after a year almost and we got pregnant that month. Sure, I still thought about it when my husband had an orgasm but I didn't freak myself out about it.
    Anonymous

• Focus on reaching an orgasm, I swear the last thing you're thinking about when trying to reach your "peak" is getting pregnant. At least that's what I do! lol And we concieve very quickly!
    Anonymous

• you dont...if you think about it you think about it and that puts pressure..I tried for a good 4 months to get preggers..once i said..ok..lets take a break and get shit done (like getting my wisdom teeth out and hubby get his pilot license) then..then I got my little surprise...didnt even think about it when i was 2 days late..then 3 then my hubby woke me up and said...hey...you need to pee?? I said yes and he handed me a pregnancy test (he had a dream that night that we where preggo..and TA TAM.... THE STORY OF MY LIFE)
    NanasMomma

Answer by NanasMomma at 2:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Oh I'm in the same boat as you. How do you reach that goal without thinking about it? It's very consuming isn't it? I'm there right now. Wanting to be pregnant, don't care what gender, want a healthy baby and worried something is wrong with me as a woman if I can't get pregnant again. I am such a harsh critic on myself.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:08 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Not a dumb question at all. Only you know fully if you're not stressing about not getting pregnant. I was obessed. I would constantly check the calender. Tried a couple months of checking ovulation. I tried the temp thing. I even was checking my cervix for the egg white discharge. I became consumed. I know that the reason I wasn't getting pregnant is because I was stressing so much, even when I said that I wasn't thinking about I secret was. It was until I gave up into the 7th month, Had a great time making love with my husband, that It just clicked. We both just relaxed and didn't think about it. Even after my expected period, I don't think to much of it. Until the signs were obvious that something was different. So, my advice is to really relax, don't just pretend to really do it. It makes a world of difference. I'm living proof of that. Good luck to you! I hope you get your baby soon!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2009