Do you ever feel like not lifting a finger?

Last night I did some house work only because we had company over the weekend and I just felt like doing it right then and there and my dh was having a fit bc he wanted me and I told him first you complain bc I don't keep up with the house and now your telling me to wait til tomorrow. I told him I needed to take care of this right now bc I am in the mood the busy bug bit me anyway after cleaning and straighten and having a quickie....lol I woke up so tired and lazy I hated it.
I need to be more energenic for my kids atleast.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• It sounds as though you aren't getting enough rest. If you think you are, then perhaps it would be a good idea to get a physical check up to rule out anemia, or virus. If you aren't already, try to have a break just for yourself at least once a week, this will help refresh you, also.

Answer by Bmat at 5:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I know how you feel, I been feeling like that lately. I'm getting ready to move and well boxes everywhere and stuff all over ther place makes me feel really lazy. I drank like 2 cups of coffee today and they haven't really helped.
    leally26

Answer by leally26 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I totally relate to that. I write out my to-do list and feel excited to start checking things off. But then I just completely lack the energy to actually "move" and do it. Next thing I know, I've spent an hour answering random questions on Cafemom and I still don't feel like doing a thing.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 7:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Lol I have OCD so know, and so does hubby.
    We are sickly clean . Stupid ocd he he he
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2009