What do you think of someone who doesnt.....

apologise after knowing they have obviously offended you?

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know...if they honestly feel that I am in the wrong and it is a huge difference in opinion, I generally just let it go whether or not they apologize.

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• A person who apologises clearly acknowledges that they've wronged you in some way. If they don't apologize, they are either NOT sorry and don't care that they've wronged you or and (in this case) dense and don't realize that they've wronged you.

Personally speaking, "Im sorry's" don't really cut it for me. Too many people say it and it's an empty sentence. To me, if you are TRUELY sorry, you will change the behavior and not do it again.

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• If I had thought they were a friend, I would know that they are not. If they were someone I worked with or a neighbor, etc, not a friend, then I'd think they were a mean person and have as little to do with them as possible. Not be obnoxious to them, but keeping my distance.

Answer by Bmat at 5:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• SORRY is that what you want to hear???

• IT depends, if I'm in the wrong then they shouldn't have to apologize. If they were just being a butt then, thats there problem. When people do that to me, i just count it as a lesson learned and go about my way.

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i think some people truly do not believe they are wrong nomatter what they do.i know some one like that.she does some horrible things and never thinks she is i chose not to go near her,

Answer by raineydays377 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I would think they don't care if they offended me or not.

• Yup, they don't care.

• I'd think they're self-indulgent and not very nice and didn't really care about me.

Answer by goldenfox at 7:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I think/know they do not care. My MIL has offended me for 10 years and she's yet to apologize for any of her crazy outbursts or hateful comments toward me.

Answer by kbates1208 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009