omg ladies give me your opinion!

my sister has been seeing a married man for about 2 months i have warned her and told her she needs to break it off see doesnt know really how him and his wife is and now she just found out shes pregnant ..wow She says shes happy!! I dont get how she could be happy I dont know what to tell her.what would u say to her?

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Congratulations.
    Even if you don't like her man.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 6:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• wish her all the best. Don't ruin the pregnancy for her. The rest of it's going to be hard enough to deal with but like I said in the other post, tell her to file child support. I personally think the wife should be told when children are involved. This will affect her life (and budget) as well and needs to know what's going on. (jmho)

Answer by admckenzie at 6:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• if she were my sister i would tell her I would be there for her when he leaves her. I know it sounds bad but he is married and now pregnant with a man that isnt going to be with her. just be a sister and be there for her when she needs you the most
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 6:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2009