Should my post have been pulled?

I posted asking if anyone in my area wanted to scrapbook with me during the day. I do sell scrapbook supplies but did not say anything about it in the post but forgot that it was in my signiture. The person in charge pulled my post and said I was addvertising my bussness. I did not say they had to use my stuff or pay a fee or that it was even a club I was simple asking if they would want to meet some where to scrapbook. Was I wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I don't think you were wrong. They pulled one from me the other day and all it said was, "Do you think people post stuff on here sometimes just to get a rise out of other people, just for the fun of it?" What the heck was wrong with that?
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 6:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I can see that it would "appear" you were advertising a business. I'd try to repost it without your siggy - that should be fine!
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 7:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009