• In the Spotlight:

my sister is prego by a married man!

what would u say to her if she was your sis she says she is happy!

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would tell her she's an idiot and that poor baby is going to be so confused
    Anonymous

• I would LOLOL!!!!!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• tell her to file for child support. married or not he 's responsible financially for the child. I'd also tell the wife. She has a right to know if she's a step mother

Answer by admckenzie at 6:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• well i would definately not be happy with her. but would tell her one, she needs to know what his involvement with the baby, if any, is going to be. she needs to take him to court for child support regardless of the situation with his wife. and three, even though i would have a hard time saying it, that i support her, i don't look down on her and any help she needs i'd be there for her. theres nothing to be done about the situation now, they've already made their mistakes (hopefully they won't continue to make them) but she's still your sister and always will be and will probably need help and support
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Well i really hope this guy has no other children or she would be a family racker as well as a dirty bitch. She better realize that she is fuck with other peoples lives and she needs to grow up and find a man thats not married or taken..
    Anonymous

• This reminds me of this hispanic girl I used to work with that got knocked up by her uncle. She was happy as could be!
    Anonymous

• there are groups here on CM for her if she needs moral support. She's not the only one pregnant by a married man
    Anonymous

• I would tell her she is a homewrecker and to grow up *quick* because she's about to be a mother. She should be upfront with the wife and insist on child support, but then walk away from that relationship and encourage him to fix his marriage. After that little lecture, I would support her and love her and give her the help she's really gonna need.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 7:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• so much for the sanctity of marriage.

julie.r0cks

Answer by julie.r0cks at 7:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I think that's very sad....and pretty pathetic.
    Anonymous