• In the Spotlight:

My husband is a male chauvinist pig...

Can I catch Swine Flu from him?

AnnaMac

Asked by AnnaMac at 6:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yikes...I don't know....but clear out your chest freezer and you can have a year's worth of bacon, ham, pork steaks, roasts, sausage...you name it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• oh wow,Maybe?
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 6:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• shit...
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 6:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• LOL!!!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• If that's possible than this swine flu is gonna spread a lot faster than we thought!!
    Anonymous

• I feel sick right now.
    Anonymous

• Bwahahaha. Good one. Maybe you should make him into bacon before he can infect you. Then you've solved the problem AND have a tasty treat!
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 6:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• if you married a pig then yes you can
    Anonymous

• Ok seriously...I guess you don't realize how serious this Swine Flu really is. One city over just shut down two schools for the entire week...they both have cases of the Swine Flu. It may not be a bad "outbreak" now, but you just wait. With all these people coming up from Mexico, it's going to get bad...and then we'll see if you're laughing and making light of it then.
    Anonymous

• To the anonymous poster who seems to have gotten offended: I believe it's OK to joke about this. What should we all do, mourn constantly about the depressing affects this disease is having on people? I'm pretty sure that the people who've passed from the Swine Flu would want those of us who are still here to carry on light-heartedly. Worrying and being stone-faced serious isn't going to change things a bit.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 6:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2009