Who voted for Obama?

I didn't, but I keep hearing alot of griping about what he's doing. So if you are griping, did you vote for him?

NicMorgan

Asked by NicMorgan at 6:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOTS of people! :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 6:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• The only ones griping are the ones who hated him before he even got into office. He could litterally be making miracles happen and they would bitch.
    Anonymous

• i did not vote for him but im not bitching about him! he won and i cant do anything about it so why bitch about it all day?!?!?!?! i dont get why people are still so pissed about it! get over it! he won and we should now be praying he does not mess up our country! and hope that the things he says he will do he really does!!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• *raises hand*
    Anonymous

• I didn't vote for him and when it comes to discussing the decisions he has made so far, I am always honest with my opinions. If that interprets to bitching, then so be it. Same with a lot of other ladies here. And it won't stop anytime soon.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I did. And I stand by it.
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I voted for him, and would do so again. Unlike many people here, I think that he is doing a pretty good job of things so far, and that he is trying to do something for us, the American People. It's time that people were put above politics.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• YES WE CAN..............i did and proud
    rubipresiosa

Answer by rubipresiosa at 6:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I didn't vote for him because I don't agree with him morally. But I do think he is going to be good for the economy of our country, so part of me is secretly glad he won (especially given the alternative). So far, my only gripe with him continues to be the moral/religious stuff like stem cells and his views on Christians, etc. But as far as his business of running the country, he's doing a good job.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 6:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I voted for President Obama. I have been okay with most of the decisions coming from this Administration until the torture issues came up recently. Since I'm not clear on why classified memos are now being de-classified. I'll keep conducting my own research until I am able to form an opinion based on facts and not feelings.
    CocoaB

Answer by CocoaB at 6:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2009