lil bit of bld

im preg. about 11 wks and some dark bld is comeing out. no pain and it alittle at atime maybe today it came out twice. should i be worried

notperfect833n

Asked by notperfect833n at 6:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG that is happening with me too! mine is really dark like almost black! and its just a tiny bit! i called my dr and she told me its ok and not to worry she told me that if i had any crapping then i should get to the hospital!!

i would tell you its ok but if you feel pain then get to the hospital!! GOOD LUCK!!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i agree with the first poster. as long as its not like RED and you dont have cramping you should be alright. if any other symptoms occur GET TO THE HOSPITAL!!! good luck! hope everything stays healthy!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009